The Governance Committee establishes the structure of RYLA, holds programme templates and provides support to the club managing the program.
The RYLA Governance Committee comprises the following;
Chairman; Peter Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org 0274854572
Bill Chakow email@example.com 021663022
Alex McKenzie firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Hanlon email@example.com 021301351
Rosemary Such 0274100735
Gaye Harford firstname.lastname@example.org 021517680
The Rotary Club of Half Moon Bay Inc.
RYLA is a Residential Seminar For young adults between the age of 20 and 28 to be held at Willow Park, Eastern Beach, Auckland
- demonstrate Rotary’s respect and concern for potential young leaders in our community;
- bring together people who have evidenced leadership qualities and who will benefit from a seminar covering a balanced programme of lectures, discussion groups and interaction over a week long period;
- provide information and instruction on subjects of interest and of benefit to these young people through various industry leaders and experts on a wide range of topics;
- equip, instruct and encourage promising young people from differing cultures and backgrounds to better serve their community and their country; encourage youth leadership;
- recognise young people who are providing service to their communities;
- provide awardees with an experience they will not forget.
The annual Rotary Youth Leadership event is being organsied by the Rotary Club of Half Moon Bay Inc – go to www.9920RYLA2012.rotarysouthpacific.org
Candidate website is www.RYLA.co.nz