Do I qualify?
The course is open to anyone aged 20 – 28 with the desire to be a leader of the future, the will to invest in their own growth and the passion to be the best they can. You will need to be fit and active to complete this course.
Is it for me?
This course will benefit you if your intention is to:
- Grow and develop as a leader
- Discover your own personal skills and strengths
- Challenge yourself physically and mentally to extend your capabilities
- Interact with and learn from inspirational business and community leaders
- Network with like-minded individuals from varying backgrounds
- Advance your ability to operate and communicate effectively in a team environment
How do I advance my interest
- Contact a Rotary Club within district 9920. District 9920 Clubs
- Enquire if the company you work for has a programme of sponsoring people on RYLA.
- Call one of the contacts for further information
All applicants, regardless of how funded on the programme must be interviewed and sponsored by a Rotary Club within the District 9920. If you are selected by your company to attend RYLA you will still need to be “attached” to a Rotary Club.